2011年2月15日星期二

I need to stand up and do something for like 20 minutes so my ass doesn't cave into my body

I need to stand up and do something for like 20 minutes so my ass doesn't cave into my body," he tweeted about 16 hours into Borderlands' official first day. "I'm like Santa Claus, man," he told me. "A Truxican wrestler Santa Claus," I added, referencing replica Corum 11140.119610 watch Borderlands' title sequence, and the bus driver's description of Mordecai's look "What the *** is a Truxican wrestler anyway?""Oh, that," Neumann said

"Originally, the script had ‘Mexican wrestler,' but Randy [Pitchford, the Gearbox CEO] was like, ‘This game takes place not on Earth, so why would he say, ‘Mexican'? Come up with something else. ' That's what we got. "Neumann and I set off on a replica Corum 02320.742001 watch very routine mission for him, barbecuing some Skags, the Pandoran dawgs with the venus flytrap heads "I've been through Skag Gully so much," Neumann said. Neumann went to work on a couple beasts, not noticing the spitter Skag nipping at him from behind

I opened up with my incendiary submachine gun and proudly awaited a compliment. "Ah, The Clipper!" Neumann said, naming the gun I picked up from Nine Toes, the game's first boss battle "Everyone remembers their first unique weapon!"And as we replica Corum 02120.402801 watch shot the breeze about Borderlands, the early reviews (Gearbox is fired up), and DLC (no specific details, on the record anyway, but stay tuned) somehow I managed to complete two quests and level up twice. "Oh, that's a nice rifle," Neumann said as I opened a weapons cache and found the GGN40 Sniper, one of the few new weapons I could use at my level