2011年2月15日星期二

having thoroughly wiped out the Skag packs that had torn me replica Corum 02120.102604 watch asunder on my own

"One guy, he'd gotten one of the legendary weapons, which are like orange in your storage deck," Neumann said, "and he said, ‘OK, I'm gonna drop it,' and the way he was standing, he tossed it off a cliff I was like, ‘You did not just do that There's no getting that back. ' "Toward the end of our run, having thoroughly wiped out the Skag packs that had torn me replica Corum 02120.102604 watch asunder on my own, Mikey and I chatted at the entrance to Skag Gully "Hold on," he said, turning to a vending machine, "Let me see what's in here

There's probably a lot of stuff you can't afford. " And he went to work, buying up a TRG 30XC Impenetrable Tough Guy Shield and tossing it at my feet. Although Neumann's gambit seems to me anyway completely spontaneous, its effect is quite devious By dropping superweapons you can't use until you hit high levels, Neumann's out there creating a replica Corum 80040.015510 watch tremendous incentive for you to play Borderlands more And there's also the 10 Gamerscore "And They'll Tell Two Friends" achievement, which you earn for playing with a Gearbox dev on Xbox 360 (The achievement is also viral; anyone who earns it will give it to you if you drop into a multiplayer session with them).

"I went through about half my list," Neumann said "And I was thinking, ‘Where are these other guys?' Then I realized, ‘They're probably all in Europe, which doesn't come out until tomorrow And they're six, seven hours ahead . "But hey, Santa Claus replica Corum 02120.102210 watch works a 24 hour day too, doesn't he?The Epic Games official web site featured a cryptic teaser about something, an Unreal related teaser that has since been removed That teaser featured the above graphic and the tagline "It's Unreal And it's almost here.